Building resilience is a dominant strategic theme when faced with an increasing frequency and severity of natural and man-made hazards. Rhodius helps Clients understand the need for balance between efficient operating models and systems against redundancy and diversity of assets. Our work identifies and makes available critical resources necessary to deal with the planned and the unexpected.
Our range of holistic services target the Prevent and Protect (resisting disruptive events) and the Respond and Recover (absorb disturbance, undergo change and continue with effective operating functionality) with attention to:
- Crisis & Disaster Management
- Information Communications & Technologies Security, Management and Training
- Threat, Vulnerability & Risk Assessments, Strategies and Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Physical, Human and Technical Protective Services, Equipment and Systems.